Do you want to know what's in your child's heart and mind?
The Loom Journal will help you create space for more connection with your child. It's a place where you can open up and share feelings and experiences together in a fun and meaningful way.
The Loom Journal is a simple but powerful journaling tradition that will become a family heirloom and treasured keepsake for years to come!
Loom Journal is beautifully designed to foster off-screen communication and connection with your child in a way that’s never been done before: through what we call Connective Journaling.
Why you'll love your Loom Journal:
- Develops and strengthens the parent-child relationship
- Screen-free connection
- Improves reading, writing, and communication skills in an engaging way
- A safe place to communicate, connect, and express yourselves freely
- Sparks creativity and imagination
- Contains research-backed practices of gratitude, affirmations, and the growth mindset
- Helps your child learn his or her place in your family and in the world
- A keepsake you’ll treasure forever
Design elements you'll love:
- Perfect bound so it lays flat when you write
- Archival paper that will last for years to come
- Modern, timeless design
- Keepsake pocket to hold mementos
- Ribbon placeholder to keep your spot
- Gold embossed vegan leatherette cover
*Each journal comes with a mini booklet of prompts to start conversations inside and outside of the journal.