Do you want to know what's in your child's heart and mind?
The Loom Journal will help you create space for more connection with your child. It's a place where you can open up and share feelings and experiences together in a fun and meaningful way.
The Loom Journal is a simple but powerful journaling tradition that will become a family heirloom and treasured keepsake for years to come!
Loom Journal is beautifully designed to foster off-screen communication and connection with your child in a way that’s never been done before: through what we call Connective Journaling.
Why you'll love your Loom Journal:
- Develops and strengthens the parent-child relationship
- Screen-free connection
- Improves reading, writing, and communication skills in an engaging way
- A safe place to communicate, connect, and express yourselves freely
- Sparks creativity and imagination
- Contains research-backed practices of gratitude, affirmations, and the growth mindset
- Helps your child learn his or her place in your family and in the world
- A keepsake you’ll treasure forever
Design elements you'll love:
- Perfect bound so it lays flat when you write
- Archival paper that will last for years to come
- Modern, timeless design
- Keepsake pocket to hold mementos
- Ribbon placeholder to keep your spot
- Gold embossed vegan leatherette cover
*Each journal comes with a mini booklet of prompts to start conversations inside and outside of the journal.
We want to provide the best experience and help you plan for the scheduled arrival of your order. Please understand that shipping by carriers including USPS may experience delays starting from early November through Christmas Day due to increased volume.